* Reviews and documents the clinical care and hospitalization of all patients admitted to MWHC Trauma or Surgical Critical Care Services. Maintains computerized data base for research, care review and education, and to assess the quality and appropriateness of care given.
* A Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required.
* Approximately three to four years of progressively more responsible job related experience, e.g. 3 years in trauma, intensive care, or cardiac surgery. Experience with computers, database technology, and process improvement is also necessary.
* Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia is required.
About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment. Associated topics: bacteria, biopharmaceutical, dietary, histologist, metabolism, microbiological, nephrology, pharmacy, therapy, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.