Parker & Lynch Legal is searching for a Human Resources Manager in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of human resources experience.
- Managing talent agenda for assigned areas
- Train and coach employees
- Meet regularly with leadership to develop action items
- Assist in building firm s team to highest professional excellence
- 5+ years HR experience, including employee relations
- Bachelors degree required
- Team player with great time management skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this Human Resources Manager position in Washington, DC, apply today by submitting your resume below! Or you may visit our website at www. specialcounsel. com to apply and view additional opportunities.
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, director, guidance, lead, president, senior associate, senior director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.