Satisfies customers according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling and assembling. Performs quality assurance by leveraging quality check fundamentals and achieving company quality control productivity standards.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Satisfies customers by providing error free work.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Quality Control Impressions per hour rate in accordance to established company standards.
- Performs pick-up and delivery of jobs by accurately following a map and/or written instructions
- Responsible for preventing assembly errors by maintaining an organized work station.
- Performs production tasks in accordance with business needs by being flexible and willing to complete any and all duties.
- Maintains internal and external customer satisfaction by communicating in a professional manner.
- Complies with reporting requirements by completing all required paperwork.
- Demonstrates the skill set for scan to file to include quality control, e-labeling, file folder naming and bates capture.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality and error free work.
- Communicates problems effectively and promptly to manager.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Document production experience preferred.
- Ricoh Document specialist certification training preferred.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Associated topics: criteria, defect, qa, qa tech, quality assurance, quality control, quality control/quality assurance, quality manager, quality technician, requalification