Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Program provides timely, accurate and efficient support to HUMINT collection operations within the Defense of Defense (DoD). The tasks covered in this position are for target development and contractor management.
* Provide operational support to Department of Defense HUMINT Operations.
* Conduct intelligence research and create cables, trace responses, network diagrams and asset validation products.
* Provide intelligence support to collection platforms throughout the world.
* Serve as initial point of contact for administrative questions and concerns.
* Perform administrative tasks or other contractual requirements as requested by contractor leadership to include, but not limited to: approve timesheets, assist with leave planning and training coordination, first-line review of travel requests, support new hire sponsorship program, provide PM with monthly status reports for all members of assigned team.
* Provide guidance, mentorship, and oversight to Perspecta and subcontractor teammates.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
* Minimum clearance qualifications: Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph.
* Ideal candidate will possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
* Experience leading small teams in non-supervisory roles.
* Minimum qualifications: -At least 3 years of national level HUMINT Targeting experience.
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci