Student Brand Ambassador - CUNY - John Jay College of Criminal Justice
At Kaplan Test Prep, we are consumed with our quest to help students own their moment and achieve their ambitions. We embrace the same spirit as our founder, Stanley Kaplan, who started tutoring students in his basement in 1938. We continue to be the world leader in test preparation because of our unwavering commitment to helping our students achieve their educational and professional goals.
We're looking for passionate, highly motivated Student Brand Ambassadors to join our Kaplan Test Prep family. In this position, you'll increase Kaplan's visibility on campus and social media with the goal of building futures, one success story at a time!
As a Student Brand Ambassador, you will:
* Use your existing connections and your networking skills to build and strengthen Kaplan partnerships with clubs and other organizations on your campus.
* Deliver presentations to inform students about the path to graduate school and how Kaplan can help them achieve their goals.
* Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand and our expertise.
* Connected. You're an involved member of the campus community and you consistently look for opportunities to expand your network even further.
* Enthusiastic. You get so excited about helping students achieve their goals that others naturally buy into what you're saying. You can captivate any audience with your excitement and your expertise, making you a great presenter.
* Resilient. You're a competitor with grit who will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Nothing will stop you from meeting your goals.
* Resourceful. You're quick, you're clever, and you're solution-oriented. You can take information and run with it - you don't rely on a lot of direction.
* Self-Motivated. You're comfortable working independently and can motivate yourself to accomplish anything. You're great at managing your time and are committed to completing your tasks.
* A Social Influencer. You love using social media and you believe that it's a great way to engage students with information they need. You're excited to use social media to interact with your peers about their educational goals in an authentic way.
You are also:
* A current sophomore, junior, or senior on campus, able to commit to at least one academic year
* Tech-savvy and excited to stay engaged in a remote workforce.
You will get:
* Extra spending cash. Our SBA positions pay $15/hour with opportunities for additional compensation in the form of bonuses, blog writing, and promotions.
* A higher test score. Not only do you get competitive pay, you also get a free Kaplan course (after just 6 months) to help you succeed in your own educational goals!
* To live your life. With a flexible 5 hour per week schedule, you'll be able to balance being a successful SBA and an involved college student.
* To become an expert. With our paid training program, completed virtually for your convenience, you'll have all the tools you need to become a successful SBA.
* To continuously grow and develop. We host regular Professional Development Seminars exclusively for our SBA team, with topics ranging from resume help to personal statement workshops.
New York, NY, USA
Job Functional Area
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.