The Statistics Department of the International Monetary Fund, has an opening for a Technical Assistance (TA) Officer in the Resource Management Division (RM). Under the general supervision of the Division Chief and Deputy Division Chief, and in close collaboration with RM's other officers, the successful candidate will support the administration of STA's TA program and RM's work plan. Main responsibilities will include:
* Managing the administrative aspects of selected externally-funded projects; assisting the topical divisions in calculating external donor budgets for TA project proposals;
* Reviewing, analyzing, and monitoring the CD budget implementation within the TIMS system and participating in STA's Medium-Term Budget exercise;
* Liaising with the Institute for Capacity Development (ICD) on STA's external financed TA activities, including timely project approvals and coordination between divisions, and helping manage the department's use of all external finance;
* Assisting and providing guidance to STA on general project management and backstopping issues and TA documentation related to externally-funded projects;
* Participating in the development and implementation of the department's Resource Allocation Plan (RAP) by updating, documenting, monitoring, and providing management information on the program;
* Assisting with the implementation of the IMF Results Based Management framework by guiding both strategic and technical development of the RBM CD-PORT system, and monitoring logframes in CD-PORT;
* Promoting the effective use of technology and Fund systems in managing and administering TA, and participating in designing innovative solutions to improve TA-related work practices, such as the Capacity Development Management and Administrative Program (CDMAP);
* Representing STA on interdepartmental working groups on TA issues, plus coordinating and carrying out ad-hoc projects as needed.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, advocate, clerk, college counselor, counsel, district school nurse, school clerk assistant, school counselor, scriptwriter, slp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.