The best sales job you will ever have: extensive training, ongoing managerial support, leads provided, a structured career path and a product that sells itself.what more could you ask for except uncapped commission (luckily weve got that too!). Last but not least, you will be selling marketing software thats widely known in the industry in our Washington, DC office, CoStars HQ.
If you are a fearless cold caller and highly competitive with a motivation to win, we want you!
The inside sales associate will present, demonstrate and sell marketing solutions to commercial real estate professionals. LoopNet, a marketing division of the CoStar Group is the worlds largest online marketing for tenants and buyers to connect for leasing and selling commercial real estate.
See it for yourself! Check out the product here:
What does the job entail?
- Hit monthly revenue goal through closing deals
- Make and field a high volume of sales calls
- Educate clients on the value of the product through virtual demonstrations
- Overcome prospect objections
- Confidence on the phone
What does the ideal candidate have?
- 0-2 years of sales experience (inside sales or internships)
- Proven track record at assertively convincing prospect thatnow is the right time to buy a solution
- Ability to learn and perform virtual demonstrations of our products and services
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Someone looking for a career, not just a job
- Good communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. Degree Required
Why work here?
- Our employees love the fun, fast paced and competitive culture
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans.
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- CoStar will match100% of thefirst 4%you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You areimmediatelyeligible to enroll, or you will be enrolled automatically after six months of service.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Associated topics: call, call center, cold call, networking, phone, solicit, telemarketer, telesales, telephone, web conferencing