* Organize and maintain case files in accordance with Records Information Management System
* Entering data and compiling documents.
* Location and retrieving of documents as requested.
* Assemble files and records material for transfer to records depository.
* Maintains case and document tracking databases, electronic records, and other document management systems.
* Assists in the receipt, storage, documentation, processing and delivery of all file cases.
* Interacts with a variety of legal divisions to ensure accurate and timely pick up of closed file cases and exhibits.
Responsibilities/Duties. Under the direction of Task Supervisor or Document Management Analyst, performs the following tasks while complying with established procedures for: filing, retrieving, and copying case file materials; creating witness binders; preparing deposition and trial exhibits; entering data on-line to case files and other databases; proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files; retrieving and blowing back documents from microfilm and digital image media; tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents; filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress; and performing quality control on the work of peers in all of these areas. Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other document collection related activities, including document screening, and labeling of files to be scanned. Performs simple database searches.
Qualifications. Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important. Must be able to read and follow instructions. Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support effort as a whole. Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective). Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills. Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems. Undergraduate degree preferred. Litigation support experience valued.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.